Friday, January 18, 2008

Ultrasound Pics

Here are some new pictures from my ultrasound the other day. The top picture is a profile shot. The bottom two are of the face, but the quality is not so great. You can sort of make out the face and a little arm up in there waving hello. Sounds like the uterine mass has shrunk in size, so that is a good sign. Also, they were able to recheck the baby's spine and it is now closed and looks really good. A huge relief to hear. The tech said the baby is nearly four pounds and bigger than "normal" for 30 weeks. I have never had tiny babies, so I am not sure if that is a big deal or not. The tech said according to my ultrasound, my due date is March 19 now. I don't know if the doctor will change it or just leave things the same. I hope to find out more at my regular visit next week.

No comments: