Monday, September 15, 2008

I Can't Tell Time...

Today is a two hour delay for Sam's school because of a teacher in-service. At nine o'clock I am rushing Sam to get his teeth brushed and out the door to the bus stop. All of a sudden I have a shocking realization that it is ONLY nine and not ten, when Sam should actually go to the bus stop. Then I am starting to doubt myself if that is even right, because I am in a sleep deprived fog and not sure what time Sam goes to school. Of course, I have to ask Sam what time do you go to the bus stop and he is not sure, either.

I finally figure out that Sam still has a whole hour before he has to go to the bus stop and I woke the poor guy up an hour earlier than what I should have. I guess we won't be rushing at the last minute today to get to the bus stop on time! Sam wasn't complaining because I let him rest on the couch and watch TV. Not a big deal to him, Mr. Easy-Going. Of course, Joah was ready and set to go to the bus stop and the fact we were not going was quite perplexing to him. He wandered around for an hour with his shoes, coat and backpack on asking over and over to go to the bus stop.

No comments: