Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas Evening

Great Grandpa Rob with Sam, Caleb, Daniel and me
Caleb enjoying the snow man
Jeana liked it too
Cheryl with Stephen and Cathy Great Grandpa Rob looking at his photo frame
Aunt Janet and Grandpa Bob Cousins Blake, Jessica, Lindsey, Clay and Drew
Stephen
Cousin Ryan, his girlfriend, Lisa and Daniel
Cathy and Daniel
Grandma Mary and Daniel
For supper we went over to my Uncle Tom and Aunt Janet's house to visit with the extended Daney family. Lee stayed home because Joah was sick with strep throat, so just Daniel, Sam, Caleb and I went. The food was delicious and it was nice to visit with everyone again. Sam and Sara had a blast as they are good buddies. I enjoyed seeing my grandpa again. He got a digital photo frame that was already loaded with pictures for him to see.

No comments: