Thursday, May 28, 2009

No More Nursing Bras!!!!

I have finally weaned Daniel and made it through the transition to now be completely done with breastfeeding. I can't wait to go out and buy me some new REGULAR bras that don't have clip open cups! I am a little sad that it is over, but mostly just ready to move on with it. I have put my time in with breastfeeding my little buggers and I am ready to have some freedom back.

Starting with this weekend and ALL the kids are going to Grandma Rita's house! WOO-HOO! I am not going to know what to do with myself, if it wasn't such a jam packed weekend already. Between Lee and me we have a teacher retirement party, a Mud Hens game, a garage sale, a birthday party, Lake's high school graduation commencement, a bridal shower, a graduation party and who knows what else!!! Should be fun.

I will miss the kids, but I think they will enjoy playing with their cousins and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. I hope they are good for them...at least good enough that they will want the kids to come back again sometime!

No comments: