Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Is Love

It is Christmas Day.  I'm laying on the couch with a full belly from the delicious brunch I made and ate with my family.  My wonderful and amazing husband is washing the pots and pans.

We opened presents, laughed, played and gave hugs and kisses.  I whispered to each of my boys that I love them and they gave me the biggest hugs a mom could ask for and cherish.  Thankful my kids still want hugs from me.

They are love.  They make all the stress and rush and craziness all worth it.  Right now one is snuggled up next to me reading a book and another is at my feet playing with a Batman toy.  The two other boys are playing a game together and not fighting!  A Christmas miracle!!!

Even the two dogs are snoozing peacefully after a morning of romping around the house with their new squeaky toys and treats.  Wow.  What a day it has been so far.  I think I want to burrow into the pillows and take a snooze and relax now.  Maybe later we will play one of the many new games together as a family.  That is always fun.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.  I wish you a wonderful holiday season.  Love you all.

No comments: